Have you noticed the Mosquitos are already out! Here is a homemade trap to help keep you and the kiddos from being a blood donor!!!
HOMEMADE MOSQUITO TRAP:
1 cup of water
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1 gram of yeast
1 2-liter bottle
1. Cut the plastic bottle in half.
2. Mix brown sugar with hot water. Let cool. When cold, pour in the bottom half of the bottle.
3. Add the yeast. No need to mix. It creates carbon dioxide, which attracts mosquitoes.
4. Place the funnel part, upside down, into the other half of the bottle, taping them together if desired.
5. Wrap the bottle with something black, leaving the top uncovered, and place it outside in an area away from your normal gathering area. (Mosquitoes are also drawn to the color black.)
REBLOGGING BECAUSE IMPORTANT
everybody wants morgan freeman to narrate their life but I want five sassy singing lady muses
Happy 1 Month Anniversary! (FYI, we dated for 5 months before Robert asks me out to be his boyfriend)
I am Deaf. My boyfriend is CODA (Children of Deaf Adults).
I will reblog this every time I see it. she be crazy
never not reblog this ever
The one time Fox News does something okay.
This has to be on my blog a good 15 times. I regret nothing.
What a sassy republican.
reblogigng for the sass and only the sass
This dog could not give any less of a fuck.
Kitten: I shall groom you, friend dog!
Kitten: I have made a tactical error.
THE DOG THOUGH
that’s right bitch
Snape not only deflects McGonagall’s attack but uses it to take down Alecto and Amycus in a single armwave behind his visual field. Like they both had their wands out too but BOY they did not see that coming. Snape knew that he needed to get rid of them before being driven out of the castle so that they wouldn’t harm any of the students GOD what a badass motherfucker
this doesn’t happen in the book but its a good way of show snapes character none the less